At Ocular, we're not just driven. We're customer driven. We focus on serving the needs of every customer. We listen to our customers and continually evolve our products to help them succeed.
For over 40 years we have strived to create and produce ophthalmic lenses of unparalleled sharpness and clarity. And while we have continually challenged ourselves to create breakthrough lens systems at the forefront of the ophthalmic industry, we are committed to continually improving the features and durability of all our product lines, including our more traditional items.
Ocular Lee-Mainster SLO Lens
The Ocular Lee-Mainster SLO Lens doubles the field of view of the Heidelberg Engineering HRA2 (30° setting gives 60° field of view). Instantaneous wide field of view imaging of peripheral dynamic angiography. Specially coated optics to reduce reflections and provide enhanced image contrast during fluorescein and indocyanine green angiography. Provides wide angle infrared images. Non-contact for ease and comfort of the patient.
- OSLO60-2 lens doubles the field of view of the Heidelberg Engineering HRA2* (30 degree setting gives 60 degree field of view).
- Instantaneous wide field of view imaging for peripheral dynamic angiography.
- Specially coated optics to reduce reflections and provide enhanced image contrast during fluorescein and indocyanine green angiography.
- High Resolution aspheric optics for superior image quality.
- Provides wide angle infrared images.
- Non-contact for ease and comfort of the patient.
- Easily attaches to the HRA2*, no tools required.
- Includes dust cover which eliminates the need to remove the lens at the end of imaging session.
Ocular Landers Equatorial II Vitrectomy Lens
91D wide angle lens. For procedures from the posterior pole to the equator. Provides greater magnification and detail than Landers Wide Field. Steam sterilizable for rapid re-use.
- Product Code: OLIV-EQ-2
- Image Mag: .65x
- Lens Height: 14.5mm
- Static FOV: 101°
- Dynamic FOV: 131°
Ocular Barraquer 10-15mm HG (ECP) Tonometer
Featuring the Terry dual calibration scale. Useful for many surgical applications. Two pressure ranges, 10-15mm Hg or 15-21mm Hg. The 15-21 is an excellent tool for vitreoretinal surgery during gas-fluid exchange.
- Product Code: OBT-TC-10-15.
- Contact Diameter: 10mm.
- Lens Height: 23.5mm.
Bayou Ophthalmic Manufaturers - We Sell, Service and Support