Who is Welch Allyn? We are a privately-held, family-owned manufacturer of medical devices, products and solutions used by caregivers in doctors' offices, hospitals, and emergency response settings around the world. Simply stated, we make products that help people improve lives. Our goal is to make it easier efficient for caregivers to assess and diagnose their patients, and we do that by applying innovative technologies that help frontline practitioners work more effectively, efficiently, and empathetically with their patients at the point of care.
- Diagnostic/Ophthalmic/Otoscope Sets
- Power Handles
- Replacement Parts: Batteries - Lamps
- Vision Screeners
- Wall Systems
The revolutionary PanOptic provides easy entry into the eye, together with a wider field of view to more easily observe conditions such as hypertension, diabetic retinopathy, and papilledema.
- Fast, easy entry into undilated pupils
- 5x larger view of the fundus vs. standard ophthalmoscopes in an undilated eye
- 25° field of view vs. the standard 5° field of view
- Greater working distance improves comfort for both practitioner and patient
- Helps detect corneal abrasions with cobalt blue filter and corneal viewing lens (model 11820 only)
- Patented Glare Extinguishment System prevents interference from unwanted glare and reflections
- Halogen HPX™ lamp provides bright, white light
- Compatible with all existing Welch Allyn 3.5 V power sources
Makes refractions easier than ever by producing one of the brightest, sharpest, and cleanest streaks available.
The BETA 200 Retinoscope with ParaStop features the latest multi-coated optics for an exceptionally bright fundus reflex and easier detection of the neutralization point. ParaStop was developed by HEINE for the easy, precise selection of a parallel illumination beam. ParaStop simplifies and speeds up the precise detection of cylinder axis. ParaStop also simplifies the verification of the cylinder correction after refraction.
- Provides 2.8X the brightness of our standard retinoscopes.
- Superior streak quality enables easier and quicker refractions—even in patients with small pupils.
- Crossed linear polarizing filter eliminates bothersome glare from trial lenses, helping you perform a more precise exam.
- External focusing sleeve improves comfort and maneuverability.
- Sealed optics keep the lenses cleaner for more effective exams.
- Fits all Welch Allyn 3.5 V power sources.
3.5 V Lithium Ion Rechargeable Handle
Twice the on-time, half the weight, and fits more comfortably in your hand.
- Half the weight of traditional 3.5 V handles
- Fits all Welch Allyn 3.5 V Instrument Heads
- 120 minutes of on-time (compared to 60 minutes for standard NiCad handles)
- Made of sturdy CYCOLOY engineering resin
- Low-battery indicator
- Lithium ion battery technology that has no "memory" effect
- AC charging module is easily removable from the handle and has retractable AC prongs (model 71900 only)
- Optional charging well adapter allows the handle to be charged in consoles or 71110 Desk Charger
Bayou Ophthalmic Manufaturers - We Sell, Service and Support